Thursday, March 6, 2008
I Am Not Dead Yet . . . I Can Dance & I Can Sing
OK - My life is officially insane! I realize I haven't written anything for a while, and I decided I'd better put something down so I could remind myself that I'm still around! For the past 2 1/2 months I've been doing two jobs at work. The Head Secretary abruptly left and I was "asked" to fill in for her until they could get her replaced. Fine . . . no problem . . . except for one thing. I have no idea what she does! and it's registration time at all the high schools which means that my own job is crazily busy. So, as I said before, for the past 2 1/2 months I've been working from about 6:30 a.m. until 7:00 or 8:00 p.m. When I get home I drop into bed and now I officially have an excuse for my house looking like a major disaster zone. And then after MANY sleepless nights stressing out over what I wasn't getting done and trying to figure out a job I'd never done before (that was left in a horrible mess) Ron, the principal, asked me if I'd consider applying for the Head Secretary position! WHAT!!!???!!! More sleepless nights and a lot of indecision and I decided to go for it. What could it hurt? More money, more hours . . . I'll give it a shot. Last week was my interview and guess what! I am now officially the new Head Secretary. Now I'm having anxiety over who they're going to hire to take my job. Hopefully, Ron will let me know tomorrow. Interviews were today and I know it's between two people. OK, it's time to get back to work. Yes, it's 7:15 p.m. and I'm still at work. I just had to take a break for a few minutes . . . Later . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah...your back! My mom has told me about all the DRAMA going on there. I can't believe it. Congrats on the new job. Sounds like a great opportunity for you. Hopefully things will slow down once they get someone new for your old job. Miss you. Hope to see you soon.
haha great attitude!! I'm feelin the stress!! (love you blog by the way! so cute!)
Post a Comment